Glass Replacement Croydon Services
DWLG offer both a standard and 24 Hour Emergency Glass Replacement Croydon Service for Domestic and Commercial Customers.
For our 24-hour Emergency Glass Replacement Croydon Service call 07446 284 439.
To book your job now call 0208 405 4614.
For Enquiries and Quotations visit our contact page.
Glass Replacement Heath & Safety - How we Work
Glass can be very dangerous which is why DWLG do everything we can to ensure that health and safety is the most important factor when handling glass. Protective safety clothing and workwear is used by our professional Glaziers to prevent accidents from happening, this includes protective kevlar gloves, safety goggles and heavy work clothing. Sometimes accidents happen and we have a first aid kit available for use in our vehicles.
When removing the glass from doors and windows everything is done to make sure that your door or window does not get damaged, stands and workstations are used along with dust sheets to protect your property. Cordless tools are used for health and safety. Protective rubber tools are used when dealing with high impact areas on doors and windows so that they are not damaged.
When we replace your glass we make sure that everything is left clean and tidy, the area is covered with a protective sheet and vacuumed afterwards to ensure no glass shards are left. In most cases, we remove your door or window and replace the glass in a safe environment outside the property. Broken glass is placed into a strong bag and removed from your property where it is disposed of at a local recycling centre.
Here is a list of the types of glass that we can replace.
- Fire Resistant
These various glass types can be fitted as a single glazed, double or triple glazed options.
Please note that Triple & Double Glazed Units can take a day to produce and up to 5 working days for Toughened Glass orders.
DWLG specialise fitting glass into various different frameworks with the most common being doors & windows. Here is a list of the most common.
- Timber Doors & Windows
- uPVC Doors & Windows.
- Aluminium Doors & Windows.
- Sliding Patio Doors.
- BiFolding Doors.
- Shower Screens.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Splashbacks.
- Table Tops, Shelves and Cabinets.
- Leaded & Stained Glass.
When to Replace your Glass?
We have put together a list of common replacement glass related problems that DWLG regularly carry out the work for. This list is here to help you decide if the problem you have is something we can help you with. Some pictures have been added to help with the description.
You should consider replacing your glass if the following problems start to occur.
- Broken or Cracked Glass.
- Shattered Glass.
- Loosely Fitted Glass.
- Misted Double Glazed Units.
- Glass Fitted with Pet Flaps, Cat Flaps and Dog Flaps.
- Leaded & Stained Glass.
Area Covered by our Glass Replacement Croydon Service CR postcode
- CR0 – Croydon, Addiscombe, Selhurst, Broad Green, Spring Park, Shirley, Addington, New Addington, Coombe, Forestdale, Waddon, Beddington, Thornton Heath (part).
- CR2 – South Croydon, Sanderstead, Selsdon, part of Addington.
- CR3 – Caterham, Chaldon, Woldingham, Whyteleafe, Hamsey Green.
- CR4 – Mitcham, Mitcham Common, Pollards Hill, Eastfields, Beddington Corner.
- CR5 – Coulsdon, Old Coulsdon, Chipstead, Hooley, Netherne-on-the-Hill, part of Woodmansterne, Clockhouse.
- CR6 – Warlingham, parts of Chelsham and Farleigh, Hamsey Green.
- CR7 – Thornton Heath, Broad Green (part).
- CR8 – Purley, Kenley, Russell Hill.
More information on the Croydon CR postcode.