To Supply and Fit A Replacement Set Top and Bottom Roller Bifolding Door Hinge. Images provided for the older version of these roller hinges for
Maintenance for mechanical parts on Doors and Windows.
- Cleaning with an agent like WD40 by spraying on the Door or Window mechanical parts.
- Removal of dirt, old grease and debris that could cause operational problems to the mechanism.
- Using an appropriate Lithium spray, grease or oil to help mechanical parts function correctly.
- This is a free service provided as part of another Door, Window, Lock & Glass service.
Millenco unsprung lever pad door furniture. Available in 2 different finishes.
- Length: 220mm
- Width: 29mm
- Centres: 65mm (Pad side) 95mm (Lever side)
- Screw Centres: 1 top 1 bottom – 200mm
- Top screw to centre of spindle: Lever side – 70mm
- Top screw to centre of spindle: Pad side – 103mm
- Bottom screw to bottom of euro cutout: 10mm
- Unsprung Lever Pad
- Supplied with 2 x 8mm solid spindles and 2 screws, supplied as a non handed pair
The Cost to replace or repair a loading arm on a commercial door that is misaligned causing difficulty whilst operating the door.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is the service charge to repair or replace a loading arm, it does not include the product itself if you require the product it can be found in the related items.